How Your Donations Help
How your donations have previously helped
- 2013-2015 Joint Fellowship, with PKD Foundation, in Hereditary Kidney Disease for the adult TSC clinic at the University Health Network, Dr. York Pei, Director.
- 2012 Grant to Jennifer Landry and Arnold Kristof, from the McGill University Health Center, and Dr. Philippe Major, from the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Sainte-Justine for an epidemiological study on “Quality of life, healthcare services and prescription drugs utilization and prevalence of pulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis in the tuberous sclerosis complex population of the province of Quebec.
- 2014 information table at the TSC World Conference, Washington.
- 2014, 2011 Exhibit booth, Ottawa Race Weekend.
- 2014, 2013, 2012 May awareness month mail campaign, brochure distribution, provision of books and materials to clinics.
- 2012 Exhibit booth, International Symposium on Pediatric Neuro-Oncology.
- 2011 “Hero” awareness fundraiser, Vancouver.
- 2009 exhibit booth, Sick Kids.
- 2014 TSC family fun day, Lonestar Ranch, Ottawa.
- 2013 patient forum, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- 2012 patient forum in partnership with Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary.
- 2012 patient reception for Sick Kids event “TSC Landscape: Where We’ve Been, Where We’re Going” talk by Dr. Darcy Krueger, TSC Clinic, Cincinnati.
- 2010 patient picnic for Montreal TSC Clinic.
- 2009 patient forum, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- 2007 TSCST National Conference.